More Site Tuning

Since I tuned up the caching software for I've seen a significant improvement in download speeds. Unfortunately, I've also seen some problems with client-side caching. After I add a new post and reload the site, I see the previous state without the new post. If I delete my browser history, the problem goes away.

Obviously, that's not acceptable so I turned off client side caching. I will monitor the performance on my side to see if this helps things but if you see new problems (or, hopefully, improved performance) please let me know.

This entry was posted in Blogging and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.